INFOBIN56: MS Outlook: Assignment One
Please submit your answers to all questions to your instructor's e-mail address. Check with your instructor for the email address you should use.
Inbox : (8 marks)
- send an e-mail message: (5 marks)
- to 3 people and CC your instructor
- attach a file to this e-mail message
- schedule e-mail to go out the next day
(change system date on your computer to force message to go out)
- Inbox "view": (3 marks)
- change the "view" for your e-mail so that it only shows e-mail not yet read
- capture this screen with "ALT" + PrintScreen
(click here for help with Creating Attachments)
- paste this screen capture into a Paint file and save it as a JPEG file (NOT a BMP file)
- attach this file to an e-mail message
- send this message to your instructor
Contacts (8 marks)
- add 3 people including your instructor into your contacts
- send each of these contacts in its own separate e-mail message to your instructor
- first message include the first contact: as "text"
- second message include the second contact: as an "attachment"
- third message include the third contact: as a "vCard"
Calendar: Schedule a meeting (4 marks)
- set that meeting to re-occur 2 times on the same week night
- set this as a one hour meeting, the subject -- your choice
- invite one classmate and instructor (through e-mail)
Return to Previous Page